User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 8

    Here's chapter 8. Hope you enjoy! They set off early the next day and flew for many days, stopping only to eat, drink or water the equinas and make camp ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7

    Okay, so even though I have exams and oral defense for my research proposal next week, I took time to edit and post here. It's the only thing that calms ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Break the Chains 1

    I liked it a lot. My heart is still racing! It drew me in and now I'm hooked! Yes, as the others have stated before me, you have a problem ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6

    Oh, okay. Thanks once again! :DD

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story

    Wow! I loved it! I thought it would be another annoying sappy, mushy love story. I didn't expect the last part. And it was that part that made it awesome! ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Three The New Trainee (New Chapter)

    I loved it. It was really great. You have several mistakes in your spelling but all in all, I think that you've done an excellent job.

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6

    How will I do that? Like delete the old posts or something? I'm not sure I know how to fix it up...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6

    How will I do that? Like delete the old posts or something?

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6

    Oh yeah, forgot about that. You see, for such a long time this story has been in storage. Ven was first called man in the original and it was a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6

    It's chapter six but post 5 so you didn't miss anything.. Enjoy reading! It was a breathtaking view of a city among clouds. The city was even more spectacular than ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 6

    Great job girl! Dead parents, ooh, didn't expect that. I liked it though. As usual. :) Hmm... I did ctach two grammatical errors "I tried not to gap at him" ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: awakening chapter 2

    My offer of helping you translate your story still stands. If you really want, I will help you write. I like it. There are a few kinks here and there. ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 5

    Writingspitfire: She was walking because she couldn't fly with a broken wing. Thanks for the comments guys!

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 5 part 2

    Oooh! Another one! Me definitely likey! I liked your Story, It was definitely interesting. I like the way CJ reacted to what she saw. Seemed logical for her to react ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3

    Thanks for the tips by the way. :)

    Feb 26, 2010


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl