User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 8

    Could you please please put some captions? I want to know what they are talking about. You know, not just taking it out of context. The others got the suggestions ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thank You, Asthma!

    Good job! Yeah, you did have a few grammar errors but that's alright. I don't think its too unrealistic but stela(^) was right. Maybe you should have mentioned the football ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Careless Whispers on Cool Summer Eves

    I wrote this awhile back. During the time when a scandal had erupted in the country. In the Philippines, being a relatively small country, this was a very big deal. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Be careful what you wish for (short story)

    I like your work. I don't have much to say except it really made me cry. Remembering the times I act like that towards my brothers, but I know I'm ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 7

    Oh yeah... I like this chapter a lot! You're great! I didn't notice anything bad though. But I could probably comment on how I couldn't quite picture the parent's ghosts. ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of The Stones Chapter 7 (edited)

    ^Jenth: Nah, I think I do need a little harshness, I haven't been taking this seriously enough. ^Writingspitfire: I really appreciate your review, and thanks for all the time you've ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of The Stones Chapter 7 (edited)

    “Voices, two no, three of them.” Kala said as she crouched lower to the ground. “They’re wearing heavy armor.” “I can’t hear anything. Friend or foe?” Joshua asked, also lowering ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of The Stones Chapter 6 (edited)

    So I edited it and hope I got all the things you pointed out... By the way, I really would appreciate it if you would comment on my work :) ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7

    Thanks PenNPaper... I had just started to think maybe I'm a thread killer.... T_T I had already edited it before you posted so I want you to comment on it ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Alice

    Liked it a lot. :) Hope you keep up the great work!

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What if?

    Loved it. But you were inconsistent with capitalization. Some of the grammar doesn't seem right. But overall it rocks! It almost perfectly describes what it feels like to have a ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Ooh... loved it! Hmm... My comments about the German sheperd are: -->You could thicken it's leips a bit more with pencil, this would make it a bit more realistic, dogs ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only Sixteen

    Yes, I agree with them, twenty six and sixteen isn't THAT big of an age gap. ten years. The longest I know is fifteen years. I agree with the other ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    I think her mouth is a tad bit too low. I think you could improve the wrist's perspective with a bit of shadowing. It's possible to bend it that way, ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7

    Nobody's commented yet.... hmmm... o_o

    Mar 7, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon