User avatar

Tree

  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Wolf Picture

    OOH! I like it! That is good for a fast picture! I think you should shade better, though. and put highlights, and make it more detailed..... but oh well its ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    OOh thats good. I do not have photo shop, though. I hope it can work with what I have! I will try it and see if it wurks. Thank you ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    Waao interesting. the hands are really good. the left foot is a bit off. Just a bit off. Not a lot. Just a bit off. Not a lot. Just a ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    WOW. That is REALLY amazingly goot. I LOVE IT. I would suggest highlights and fix that fummy little arm. Ya. From Tree

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jester of the Rogue

    Wow this picture is good. I like the colours, and i like the texture of the paper. I also like the guy himself. You should sraw one of them alone ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    I like it. I can tell it was kind of thrown together but i like things that way. te things ppl think of! Haha ah ah ahahahhah aha hah ah ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Japanese Culture

    Um HI could you make it smallr so it is easier to see? Sorry to be so rude but yeah. REVIEW: I like it. I like the colours. it is ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    Um Hi I like this picture it is really fun. I like like how the blocks spell YWS it is very creative. I like the bow on the piggs head ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Horse Picture

    OOh nice. I altaly like how there is no mouth. It gived it a kimd of cute look. It lookd like it is wishing. aww. I also like the colours ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My, what nice feet you have...

    Wow Katemabob! something else by you! I think this is SOOO cool. The shading it good. Looks like a dinosaur. Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaid

    WOW Katemabob this is so good! I like how the hair is so cool. I also like how you made your own kind of mermaids, unlike all the other ones. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS. 1 A DRAGON 2 A UNICORN 3 A CENTAUR 4 A PEGASUS ONO WAIT... DRAW A PEGASUS! YEAH Pegasus is cool. draw it. Please. Thanks. Bye ...

    Mar 8, 2009


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk