-
Re: My 'fursona'
*GOLD STAR* Ps I love the UH>>> Legwarmers on the front legs psps and I can't beleive you're only thirteen!
May 24, 2009 -
Re: My 'fursona'
WOW! That is stunning! I LOVE this character so so sos so sos sso soso soso so so much! It is awesome! I have so suggestions for improvenent. I LOVE ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Space
HOLY! THOSE ATRE AMAZING!!! It doesnt bother me EITHER THET the oics arent yours. THEY ARE JUST SO COOLLLL!! AND DID anyone watch the VIDEO Thet katema toldus to look ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Do You Get It?
WHy did the chicken cross the road? I dunno To get the chinese newspaper! DO you get it? No.... Me either I get the toronto star! BAWHWHWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! BEST JOKE EVER ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: My recent pics!
Wow! That must have taken you for EVER!! My faves: The paint one, the laughing one, the one with the bow, the one with the ipod, and the one drawing!! ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Drawing of Sammedi
Wow! That is really good, Katema! I cannot believe you really drew this! It is amazing! I love how unique the style is and everything... you are AMAZING! Tee Hee ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
HA. Is Twilight really that funny? if so i should read it! This was my favourite part.: E: I remember it like it was yesterday. B: It was yesterday! I ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Proudly Pudgy
Kay thats nice. I am really pudgy too. Actually... not really. Im not pudgy at all. My dog is, though. He always gets into the place where we keep his ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Neighbor
Gold Star!
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Neighbor
Wow tha must of hurt. I would run straight inside and into the washroom to wash it out as i am a=saying ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.
Oops sorry I accidentally pushed the submit button. Anyways... I really liked this. I have naver read twilight but if it is as funny as that I definitely want to ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.
Ha! so funny
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI
HA HA HAHA A HAH AHA AHAH AH HZAH HA HAH AH AHA HAH AHA AH A HAHAH AHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Sorry i had a big laff attack. ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Hand
Hi. I have some knit picks or whatever they are called.sorry i do not know how to quote. Okay. First thing's first: My hand holds wonder My hand holds fear. ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Tribute to Puck the Fairy
I suggest : Making it a bit longer Making sure the lines have somewhat a flowful flow to them Make it flow more You forgot to put a capital on: ...
Mar 10, 2009
