User avatar

Transport222

Transport222

  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Fire. Fire melts ice and warms hearts. Your favourite band or your favourite solo musical artist?

    Nov 30, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rants

    The younger members of my high school who spend most of their break times commenting on how 'gay' this one guys bag is. As a responsible sixteen year old it ...

    Nov 29, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    trassprt2322 Nope again. *sigh*

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Shrek

    Definitely Donkey.

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    8/10 I love it because it goes with your name. [And it's seriously creeping me out.]

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    I hate both but I have tried an Earwax before. [If you take it like a pill it doesn't taste so bad.] EARWAX [eew] IT IS. ): The real world ...

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    'This old routine'- First Aid Kit How would you describe the last dream you had?

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    I do believe that 'animalistic' words and noises have every right to be classed as vulgar, do they not my dear lady?

    Nov 10, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Cozy blanket any day. I don't like the associations the older generations make about hoodies but I do have a pretty awesome rainbow one! Jigsaw puzzle or snakes and ladders. ...

    Nov 10, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: Battle of the fandoms!

    Dr Who should be the winner. I know it's not the most popular but it's my fandom.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. — Robert Frost

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    I want to know why you used the vulgar term 'Ugh'?

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Kangaroo's Eat Little Pointless Idiots Entertaining Sheep.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Clogs any day. High heals hurt and look stupid on me. [I would know.] Winter or summer?

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]

    -91

    Nov 1, 2016


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic