-
Re: Battle of the fandoms!
Dr Who should be the winner. I know it's not the most popular but it's my fandom.
Nov 9, 2016 -
Re: Paste!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. — Robert Frost
Nov 9, 2016 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
I want to know why you used the vulgar term 'Ugh'?
Nov 9, 2016 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Kangaroo's Eat Little Pointless Idiots Entertaining Sheep.
Nov 9, 2016 -
Re: Last Person to post here wins (12)
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. — Robert Frost
Nov 9, 2016 -
Re: Be Careful DT
So when do we start?
Nov 7, 2016 -
Re: This or That?
Clogs any day. High heals hurt and look stupid on me. [I would know.] Winter or summer?
Nov 6, 2016 -
Re: Last Person to post here wins (12)
Welcome to the party! and I don't find anything in life pointless. Even the dullest or strangest moments could be a source of inspiration, I find.
Nov 6, 2016 -
Re: Last Person to post here wins (12)
It's BOB's fault.
Nov 4, 2016 -
Re: Peculiarities DT
Wait?! Why did I not see this before? This story book is awesome and I know that it's already well started but I've been reading through it and I think ...
Nov 3, 2016 -
Re: Be Careful DT
That's good. I don't really do writing about 'sex' and all that stuff. It's not my style. Thanks i was just woundering what kind of story book this was going ...
Nov 2, 2016 -
Re: Be Careful DT
Wait, sorry, what are the story book rules. It's 16+ so I'm guessing that gore/swearing/sex are okay?
Nov 1, 2016 -
Re: Be Careful DT
Hi! this idea sounds so good! Could I be one of the teenages left behind when the town was almost abandoned. Is 'Josh' an okay name? I think this could ...
Nov 1, 2016 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]
-91
Nov 1, 2016 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
A rather odd star wars extra popped up and hit you in the face with their poisoned knuckle.
Nov 1, 2016
