Random avatar

Tranquility

  • Other » General, General Re: The screaming chaos somehow bottled in the thing called me

    Thank you so much for your review, sorry I took so long to read and reply. Any constructive criticism is hugely appreciated, although I admit compliments are even more! x

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: The screaming chaos somehow bottled in the thing called me

    I know that you commented almost a year ago, but I'm bad at checking when people comment since I usually just put writing here to get it off my chest. ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Clouds are the last appeal to cynical minds.

    Thanks so much for your comments :) They were very helpful, especially since I did not particularily like my first draft, it felt awkward, this feels a lot better although ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: My blood for somebody special

    hey! Thanks for your comments, I have changed it a bit and you were right, it was a bit long-winded. Hope this makes it easier to read. Also, good point ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To my best friend, it's ok to be a sunflower

    hello! :) Thank you so much for your amazing comments...I have changed a few things... hopefully for the better but otherwise please tell me! And thank you for the heading ...

    Apr 26, 2010


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind