Random avatar

Tranquility

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To my best friend, it's ok to be a sunflower

    To my best friend, it's ok to be a sunflower You stare right at a stranger, who you knew so well before, She’s thinner, harsher, more defined, though some might ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of fire and dreams (edited verson)

    Hey Well, first of all, I really loved your poem, although I will admit that I only liked it the third time I read it....I agree with Rosey on something ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of the World (2)

    Hi, :) Just read both of your chapters, even though I'm supposed to be off the computer now, and I definetely don't have the time to I will of course. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Jame :) well everyone has basically said what I wanted to say, but just to repeat its an amazing poem, simple on one level but flowing deeper and becoming more ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty

    hey, Wow, that was beautiful! :) you used all the senses to create what people usually think they can only see. Also, your sentences, and descriptions immediatly give the reader ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    Hey Dreamy! :) I'm your first comment! Which is lucky because I really loved your was simple yet really meaningful. I'm sorry about how they treat you, but just think...you ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Would Sing to You

    Hey :) ! Unlike most poems on this site, this poem flew way above my head...which is a very good thing. There are loads of amazing poems that I've found ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some people just don't listen

    hey :) this poem was written within about ten seconds...i was feeling rather frustrated as you can probably tell. there is no if you want to suggest some please go ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Would Could Should

    hey :) Just to start off, I was amazed!!! I haven't looked at it too closely but everything I read seemed to hit the right note and made me think. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just another bit of another story....

    hey guys, :) this is just a random section in a story I am TRYING (note trying) to write, I find stories really difficult, and as you'll probably notice I ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Arizona Princess

    Hey! :) Just read a whole lot of your stories and poems etc, you're really good, you make what you write simple but descriptive. I loved your chime! :lol: On ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 2

    got to be quick, its realy late, just read ALL of those chapters and they are AMAZING! I'm not joking, even the ones you didn't like. Its so sad for ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things (6)

    hey, just wanted to say I really like your stories, this one was a bit confusing but I really loved them both anyway! You must write more on the other ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty-One

    wow!!!! Just read every single one of your chapters in basically one go, please write more!! Its just like one of those books I find impossible to put down, except ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose for the abused..

    I loved it! :) Although like everyone else I'm gonna say maybe not the 2 by 4 and I'm almost 100% you meant petals. Peddles and pedals don't work in ...

    Oct 28, 2009


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig