Random avatar

Tranquility

  • Romantic Novels Re: And Then There Were Two: Part 3

    Hi :) OK I'm going to start with, I haven't read any of your previous works and yet I was still drawn into the characters and wanted to know more ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clouds are the last appeal to cynical minds.

    I am putting this post on because it needs help!! So please feel free to comment! Obviously I'd rather you were truthful without being too harsh and encouragement is always ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's Conclude

    Hi! :) Great imagery, it's really beautiful and your words give the reader an immediate picture. Maybe though don't worry so much about making the poem ryhme as sometimes it ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbleed clouds to save me

    Today is a beautiful day. The clouds are towering- a Rolling, searching mass of heartbleed blue. I crick my neck and spin, my undeserving eyes absorbing the colour of life. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 13. Lion and Girl

    hey! I wasn't going to comment, actually because it's so good and I didn't really know waht to say, but no one else has commented which is ridiculous cause you're ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Rain Comes Down

    hey there, well, I liked the rythm of your song but there were ALOT of typos. I'm no sure if it was on purpose but when you post something, try ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Word pallandrome

    Hey, :) sorry it took a while for you to get a reply for this. I love the idea behind it, one of those poems which works when reflected, but ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spiraling Staircase

    Wow, this was such a beautiful poem! It had a simple rythm which made it pretty to read but also interesting, here are my critiques, the things I liked should ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Other Re: My blood for somebody special

    hey! Thanks for your comments, I have changed it a bit and you were right, it was a bit long-winded. Hope this makes it easier to read. Also, good point ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts

    hello :) Im the first to comment...well I'm afraid I still have to be quick. I liked your poem, and some of the words you used were descriptive and interesting, ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Other Re: My blood for somebody special

    Hi everybody. This is just something I had to write for English on Mental Instabilities. Its the second try, still not perfect! Any critiques would be hugely appreciated! thanks :) ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    I'm not going to nitpick, I'm not saying there is nothing to nitpick, I'm afraid there is quite a bit :) , but all the same I won't, mostly cause ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Kiss in Shape of a Shiver

    hello :) I have to say, I actually loved this poem...I often say that but this time I mean it. :) I also have to say that at first there ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For you

    just a quick reply...I really liked your poem! I have to admit some of the changes suggested would help it's flow but, just to argue, please don't take out the ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To my best friend, it's ok to be a sunflower

    hello! :) Thank you so much for your amazing comments...I have changed a few things... hopefully for the better but otherwise please tell me! And thank you for the heading ...

    Apr 26, 2010


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes