Random avatar

Tranquility

  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Twenty-one

    Do you know how long it takes to read twenty one chapters all in one go when after every one you have to click back and then find the next ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Him.

    I love it :) really. I was a bit confused with the amount of times she got hurt? Was it once when whe dropped her camera or again while she ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior: Chapter Nine

    hey :) Just read the whole novel and apart from a few small issues I loved it! I especially love how you build up the characters and you do descriptive ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Other Re: Taking the miracle of words for granted

    Hi everyone, This was my english essay/a diary entry where I got a bit carried away. I took out my real name etc since I like this whole pseudonym thing. ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Via Dolorosa

    Hi :) I actually really liked your poem, I understand what you mean when you say it is a bit melodramatic but it seems to work. The imagery is stunning ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spinning between a rock and a hard place

    Thank you so much for the awesome reviews everyone :) They really make me feel better about all my works. Just want to clear up one tiny thing though...I was ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: September's Sunrises and Shrooms

    I love the mushrooms! I mean, obviously the sunset shots are stunning too but it's not as often that you see really awesome pictures of mushrooms, especially good quality ones. ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spinning between a rock and a hard place

    Thanks so much annaseale :) I quickly found a way to make it smaller so that you can see it properly. That's exactly what I thought, it looks like I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spinning between a rock and a hard place

    This was me spinning around underneath our boat, what you see above me is the sand and below me the bottom of the boat. I edited this to play on ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clouds are the last appeal to cynical minds.

    Thanks so much for your comments :) They were very helpful, especially since I did not particularily like my first draft, it felt awkward, this feels a lot better although ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Other Re: The screaming chaos somehow bottled in the thing called me

    I'm sorry if this is difficult to read but it is literally a diary entry and I never write my diary for others, I just felt like posting it anyway. ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The fall of encomium

    Wow. Its like one of those terribly sad but undeniably good stories you read and feel guilty at how relatively happy your life is. There were a few flaws sure, ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Silence

    Quick reply: saw your name (Harry Potter does rock!), and saw the word Tranquility in your poem, you had an unfair advantage before I even got into it. :) I ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    Hi :) I am here to comment on your amazing poem and give what I hope will be helpful advice. I loved it. Beautiful. The overall image I got from ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Patricide

    QUICK REPLY= I loved it, beautiful and intense images, you spelt "losing" as "loosing" once so check that, favourite line was definitely "But the vision shattered, its splinters stabbed his ...

    Sep 19, 2011


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell