User avatar

Torpid

  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    its not about that, its kind of about....common courtesy. i dont want you to lie.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    thank u all

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    Yea, just keep adding to this thing cause i want people so see it, and stop!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    Look, everyone has had a review they dont like When authors write, (usually) they 'give' some of themselves to their story. Their thoughts, their time, their effort, their beliefs, etc. ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!

    I did it what you wanted Nate....now where's my money?

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    theyre all awesome but id say....episode 3 had best affects, and either three or four is the best

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    I CAME HERE THINKING OF ZEPP AND THE 1ST THING I SAW WAS ABOUT THEM, SHHWIIING! sweet

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    i am very animated TPBM is a were elephant

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I dunno man, i've heard stories but uh... all i know for sure is that reading this forum in a dark room at night with only the computer on for ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    Well i really dont care if i lose ten points even tho i dont have that many BUT what is the point? AND, about the euryoon dollar thingies, i say ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yea thats me jigsaw, jee thanx! it was a secret though! gaw tpbm is a 300 pound personal fitness trainer

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    Dude, i guess this is ure site but i'd say just to leave stuff to points, the more points the more youve contributed, thats wat they stand for. I dont ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No i think reincarnation is total bull! (except when J.C. came back, is that reincarnation though?) tpbm loves to read while hangin upside down by their tongue on the monkey ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    I'm not psychic but i have joked around about 'sending vibes', it was a lot like instant messaging... I aint never had no guacomole but it sounds disgusting so yeah, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Sorry, no, i believe in believin and i hope with all my heart you find those characters! (get me patricks autograph and i would eternally be in your debt) TPBM ...

    Jan 22, 2006


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia