-
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
It loads all the bright colored ones, includong standard. When I chose an inverted it only loads the edges of the tables and all the link colors are purple or ...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
Ok, at risk of everyone yelling at me, can we have just one of the old dark skins back, like yws dark blue. because inverted rocks my face off an ...
Apr 22, 2006 -
Re: star wars
Dan, Utapua
Apr 22, 2006 -
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
Bobo, what I can see of these they look really good, so thanks for 'em. But Every computer I try to load them on it glitches and doesn't load all ...
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"This is new, high-tech homework dad..." (I have projects due SOON)
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
u know you relly should just bring the dark templates back and it would all be over, plus this new color sytem is full of errors.
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
Dyllan, but close
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
Torpid means numbed out, blank, drugged...I thought it was something else...lol My real name, in like Welsh and Irish mean 'of the sea, and, born of the sea/ocean' which fits ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
SWEET!!! i loved dark orange
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"URE RETAAWDED"
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
freakin we need dark orange!!!!
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time
dude i feel sorry if thats the funniest thing youve seen in a long time. stupid people, oh my gosh. that was like stupid funny,lol
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: Myspace?
i made my thing private, dont let people i dont know be my friend, and i only talk to my buddies. i keep safe, its only dangerous if your....foolish. i ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!
haha, cool. so, i just gotta ask whats with all this Nates Chimp business?
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: The Egos of YWS
yes, improvement is good but you can be cool about it. I want both the authors and criters of this site to be alil nicer to eachother, thats all.
Mar 31, 2006
