-
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"This is new, high-tech homework dad..." (I have projects due SOON)
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Neighbor
NICE *Tears of joy stream down my face*
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Lord of Thunder
I like em all except for middle eastern, indian etc. and mabe egyptian and chinese, and native american... i guess i really only like european mythology lol
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
u know you relly should just bring the dark templates back and it would all be over, plus this new color sytem is full of errors.
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Lord of Thunder
Pretty sweet, but darkling clouds? just didn't sound right to me. but then again, I know nothing of poetry soooo....what do I know?
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Doodles
I cannot see could be my color settings though
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
Dyllan, but close
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
Torpid means numbed out, blank, drugged...I thought it was something else...lol My real name, in like Welsh and Irish mean 'of the sea, and, born of the sea/ocean' which fits ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
SWEET!!! i loved dark orange
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"URE RETAAWDED"
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: The Uberduberjumerwoober
uhhhm thats kinda odd, kinda weird. didnt pack a lot of action, or suspense, or humor but it was still purdy flippin sweet... not a masterpiece or anything but pretty ...
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Galactic Turmoil 2
im kinda rushed right now but theres what i got. i just hope the last sentences didnt sound gay.
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Galactic Turmoil 2
Aerne smiled as his turbolift shot up into Upper Coruscant. The metallic world almost seemed heavenly draped in the morning light, but its beauty felt foreign to the soldier, whos ...
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Lion King
i think it coulda been a little 'cooler' as far as descrption and dialogue. pretty cool though. i like the idea of lions runing around 'hunting'.
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
*peter griffin laugh* (nnnnahahahahaha) why thank you Bobo...
Apr 13, 2006
