-
Re: Have you heard yet?
russians, un realizing WW4, BLOW EEEVVVEEERRRYYYOOONNNEEE UUUUPPP
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS
You should probabaly change yuor title dude. Maybe something a little more fitting perhaps?
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
Yes, let the vets of WWIII get toasted on maple syrup. lol, oh yeah
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Turmoil 3 (mostly storyline and character interaction)
ok i know its a lil rough, and its never been a very peopular story but come on guys. No replies? its been a long time. no SW geeks out ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
Well now I'm really mad becasue something happened and I lost the next installment, and it was really good. And there's nothing like loosing your work. So im gunna go ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
THANK YUO THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I'll tryto add more soon...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
after months of solitude in the penguin fortress, the russians have had a revolution and offer to go bar hopping with the rest of the world... so yes the war ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6-10 cool i guess, kinda...weird
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Nuclear (war)
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
Thanks for the comment! I've been waiting for a while on this story. I actually like the idea so I will write more, and I see what you mean in ...
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
the russians planted the cupcake...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
damn us eh? u say!? hahaha, i admit, we at russia do have some vodka left, but it is hidden in our secret penguin fortress with the rest of the ...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
I NEED SLEEP, SO FOR NOW, RUSSIA RETREATS TO THEIR HIDDEN PENGUIN FORTRESS WHERE YARE INVUNERABLE TO ANY GOD MODING UNTIL TORPID REGAINS CONTROL OF THEM.......
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
RUSSIA LETS IMP DECIDE
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Ancelin d'Endroit
ALL GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST PIC, HER LEGS LOOKS DISPROPORTIONATE THERE..
Apr 23, 2006
