User avatar

Torpid

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Last Leadslinger

    Thanx for the thundering shots, i will use that later. I'm writing more of it now and there is about to be a shooting... ~Torpid

    Dec 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gary's daughter: story of an american mudblood girl

    That is strikingly similar to this book i've read but that cool. I was just thinking the other day about asking Rowling if i could write on Sirius's adventures while ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    i've been waiting for someone to reply to it. Thanx for the tumble thing, i thought the same thing. The gnome and decently dressed man in the corner were the ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bard's Story

    Thanks for the facinating remark and wanting to read, zelithon, the well done, jigsaw, and the good overall, ladydark Bard 2 iz out. it is about another character that will ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    He's done lots of work with assassin stories. Who's Ryan?

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Last Leadslinger

    Removed. 8) I thank all those who critiqued it.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    I really dont think there is going to be any more alien invasion...i wrote it cuz i had come to a dead end...there wasnt much thought in it or effort. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantean, PART 2!

    there it iz guyz, dig in!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantean, PART 2!

    Guess what! This was also removed. And again, if you critiqued it, I thank you.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bard's Story

    Is this a prologue, a first chapter, or the entire story? Until i know this I will reserve my judgement. otherwise, here are some suggestions: It had reached its peak ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    That was awesome...and your only eleven. Ah, see the foolishness of judging a person by age? That was very good. I like it. I dont come to the Poetry area ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    Aviator, The Alien's are attacking because o' this jemstone which is important for some reason......

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    This is an angle from the other characters story. Banzai, Thavyr, and a few others will meet. Banzai Shimoto, the infamous assassin, made his way silently down the old cobblestone ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    A brief, but good invasion thriller. Well-written. Personally, I would've liked to see more backstory, though. Why are the aliens attacking? What is their "objective"? ...Just my opinion. Thank you, ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Cool, good story... nice angle on abortion, unique. Awesomely Fantastico, give it an A. It got a tad bit confusing at the end for the not-so-sharp reader though.

    Dec 29, 2005


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office