User avatar

Torpid

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine...Black History Month...M.L.K.

    this poem was writtin when my frien was like nine and now hes twelve. the numbers on my computer quite working and they took most of the punctuation keys with ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    I CAME HERE THINKING OF ZEPP AND THE 1ST THING I SAW WAS ABOUT THEM, SHHWIIING! sweet

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7 or 8 that cool, kinda funny

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1. The Bible Tis a pretty good book 2. R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt Books. (Notice the Avatar) Simply, they're just great books, good, 'elaborate' characters, exciting storylines, etc. 3. Artemis Fowl ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: THE WAR OF E-13 (was One o them war stories) NEW BEGINNING

    Well, now that Jiggy's gone who'll read my story? I know what comes next but im gunna wait to write it for just a little bit...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Empire . part 1

    I like it, -4 ph acid? It'd technically be 4ph acid. cause it goes from 1-14 but its GOOD! NICE! EXCELLENT! SWEET! MIGHTY FINE WORK! A! Has potential. You've earned ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The other people .

    Good....but sad

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: THE WAR OF E-13 (was One o them war stories) NEW BEGINNING

    The next day, Christopher awoke to a crashing metal on metal sound, echoing through the halls into Joker Squad's room. He sat up in his bed and glanced around. The ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: THE WAR OF E-13 (was One o them war stories) NEW BEGINNING

    Thanks for the PM, Jigsaw, thanks everybody else who commented, i need more though. I'll do the next part soonish probably....Gooday. ~Torpid

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Original and intrigieng (sp), interesting, kinda scary, abstract, has potential.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: currently nameless - will need help with this...

    Well, for a first draft, the grammar and spelling and punctuation looks good to me. But, it didn't grab my attention that much so I'd just say to work on ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    We really liked swords dont we....swords are cool though. Nice work.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene

    Yea you guys are right, i didn't put a lot of effort or descript into this story, its short, not my best, i had some spare time. It reminded me ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow (1, 2 and 3)

    I liked the description of the 'soldier's' thoughts and stuff. very good, nice picture and descript. I want more. Good ending/hook...Ever Onward Jigsaw. ~Torpid p.s. One o' Them War Stories ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: THE WAR OF E-13 (was One o them war stories) NEW BEGINNING

    I revised the hexi outta that last installment and now im posting this so it recirculates as new, read it and tell me what u think of the BETTER version. ...

    Feb 13, 2006


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus