User avatar

TorahikoOoshima

  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Ehh... it's good, not remarkable, but good. It would certainly draw me in a bit. Better than anything that I could come up with definitely. Well, here I go ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I am the chosen one.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I-It... it's n-n-not *sobs* m-my fault.. I-I swear... I-*sniffles*-I-I...*sobs* waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" - Kouhei Takahashi What would your character do if they were going to die next week?

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    Sorry, to me the movie just looked like a pretty screensaver, although Stanley Tucci is great at being creepy as hell.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I know you said no Twilight, but... Twilight. Holy Mother of Mary Sues and purple prose.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    The death of Mr. Harvey in my opinion, was a little anti-climactic, but otherwise the book was very well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I especially enjoyed the book's ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    Battle Royale It's definitely a lot darker, harder, more cynical, and a lot more emotionally striking than The Hunger Games is, but it is a great read. The I thing ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    After reading Battle Royale (another novel with somewhat of a similar premise) I wanted to read Hunger Games, because everyone at my school said it was phenomenal and I wanted ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    I really like this. The way the leaves are drawn, it sort of gives an Eric Carle vibe for some reason.

    Jan 7, 2011


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb