-
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
Live and let live is my mentality when it comes to dealing with issues of homosexuality and whatnot. I can't change what people want to do with their lives.
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
Murrp.png
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I have them soulless black eyes. 155915_119762574753263_100001585641586_133421_384960_n.jpg
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you play girly Anime fighting games. Without shame. In front of your friends.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
It's a changing background. Here's a static one I use, though. 10.jpg
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Huh, 8/10. Extra points for Death Cab For Cutie. Ben Gibbard is my music crush. Eins: Caligari RX - she Zwei: Day 4 - she (I don't know why I ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Caek.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I have the slightest notion that you're blond. I don't know why, but I just do.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies
All of the Harry Potter films were very well done, but seventh movie was my favorite. In the Deathly Hallows, the cinematography and production values were to die for, and ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!
I love graphic design. I'll give it a shot.
Jan 4, 2011
