-
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
Good call. But you know what they say anyway, the more the merrier. Especially when it's Japanese schoolchildren murdering each other.
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being awesome I guess.
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Please join!
Despite the fact that Battle Royale was written before The Hunger Games, I'm afraid that people might think that it's a ripoff. They are both great books though, and I'm ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!
I love graphic design. I'll give it a shot.
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
A little role playing won't hurt. Character Profile Age: 14 Name: Kouhei Takahashi (Why not stick with the Japanese theme of the book?) Gender: Male History/Background: Kouhei's life and background ...
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
Baleeted.
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 I love Alice in Wonderland (I think that's what it is). Darn my poor eyesight.
Jan 4, 2011
