User avatar

TorahikoOoshima

  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Yes, thank you very much! Here's some more photos of where you will be "staying" for the next few days. Here's a map of the island. gunkanjima-aerial-plan.jpg

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Gurl, there's always room. We need another female character (or two). And remember, NO MARY SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    NO NPC'S. I feel like it'll be boring if we have that many filler characters. At least cut it down! What made Battle Royale so special in the first place ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    Sorry, to me the movie just looked like a pretty screensaver, although Stanley Tucci is great at being creepy as hell.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I know you said no Twilight, but... Twilight. Holy Mother of Mary Sues and purple prose.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Due to how I planned the weapon assignments, it might affect the continuity and flow of the story if we have NPC (non-player characters). Could you please take those off? ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    The death of Mr. Harvey in my opinion, was a little anti-climactic, but otherwise the book was very well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I especially enjoyed the book's ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    All of the Harry Potter films were very well done, but seventh movie was my favorite. In the Deathly Hallows, the cinematography and production values were to die for, and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    Battle Royale It's definitely a lot darker, harder, more cynical, and a lot more emotionally striking than The Hunger Games is, but it is a great read. The I thing ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    After reading Battle Royale (another novel with somewhat of a similar premise) I wanted to read Hunger Games, because everyone at my school said it was phenomenal and I wanted ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    It's important that you read this message. The new scenario says "as written by user TorahikoOoshima", because with Spets' permission, I rewrote the scenario. Now, nothing will change besides the ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    I really like this. The way the leaves are drawn, it sort of gives an Eric Carle vibe for some reason.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    You don't explicitly state that he's going to die on day one, Spets.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: をすべて満たすためにニース ;3

    Ohohoho. Nani desu ka? Anyways, great to meet a fellow fan of Anime and Japanese culture in general.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    They have one for signatures? Cool. 8/10 Those quotes are both thoughtful and humorous.

    Jan 7, 2011


attempting foot extraction
— Mea