-
Re: The Tavern
Torahiko drags himself in through the doorway, sobbing pathetically. Tonight, he plans on drowning his sorrows in cheap beer and munchies.
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: Gender Bent (Accepting)
Since this is basically TRANNIES: THE GAME, why not have a little fun with this? And besides, I thought that you guys needed a villain type amongst the heroes. Name: ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
KOUHEI TAKAHASHI “We’re a wreck, aren’t we?” The words slipped out of his mouth. He didn’t say them, but they were still his. He had been huddled in a corner ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I was bored out of my mind, so I made a little "book cover" for this. Enjoy. Cover.png
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: The Tavern
Torahiko stumbles in. The air is thick with his aura of social awkwardness.
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
Because.
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
7/10 Ehh... it's good, not remarkable, but good. It would certainly draw me in a bit. Better than anything that I could come up with definitely. Well, here I go ...
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
I am the chosen one.
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Fancy Victorian-era, British people writing to each other.
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"I-It... it's n-n-not *sobs* m-my fault.. I-I swear... I-*sniffles*-I-I...*sobs* waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" - Kouhei Takahashi What would your character do if they were going to die next week?
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
This is a note on how the danger zones will work. NOTE: This is not an actual map of the island. This is a map of the island used in ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not sharing the cookies.
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
By no means should it be mandatory, but if you want to do it, then sure. Also, not that I'm implying anything, but whoever female 14 is, she is going ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
Very well written character profile, Apple.
Jan 7, 2011
