-
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Call This
It's pretty odd with the names, I know. It was adapted from another project I made a while back so things are weird. Also, this was really cranked out on ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: I call
A lot of emotion condensed into such a small number of words. Very poignant, powerful, it takes a lot to do that, and you've hit the spot. Good work.
Mar 16, 2011 -
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Call This
Thanks for the input. Since this wasn't an official thing for school or anything, I didn't really proofread through as I should have. I really need to get into the ...
Mar 16, 2011 -
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Call This
This is a slightly modified version of a story I wrote for another board. Edited it a little because it had some male on male overtones and language. Story of ...
Mar 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 Very pretty photo!
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
Live and let live is my mentality when it comes to dealing with issues of homosexuality and whatnot. I can't change what people want to do with their lives.
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
Murrp.png
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I have them soulless black eyes. 155915_119762574753263_100001585641586_133421_384960_n.jpg
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you play girly Anime fighting games. Without shame. In front of your friends.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
It's a changing background. Here's a static one I use, though. 10.jpg
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for feeding dinosaurs. Can't you see the sign? Jeez... we don't want to pull another Jurassic Park incident.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Huh, 8/10. Extra points for Death Cab For Cutie. Ben Gibbard is my music crush. Eins: Caligari RX - she Zwei: Day 4 - she (I don't know why I ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Caek.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10?
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I have the slightest notion that you're blond. I don't know why, but I just do.
Feb 2, 2011
