User avatar

TonelessBard

TonelessBard

  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Misfit.

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Band name needed!

    Mosquito's favorite blood type Elemental Illness ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Band name needed!

    Oh, forget it, I'm blind... xD I haven't seen the band info below.

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Band name needed!

    What kind of music do you guys play?

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favourite Band Is. . .

    Let's see.. Ummm... :D 1.Nirvana 2.Muse 3.Metallica 4.Rammstein

    May 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Anger

    As far as I know, Heavy metal music is a consequence of anger. Anger is different in every person, someone can control it, someone can't. It often leads to sorrow, ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Anger

    As far as I know, Heavy metal music is a consequence of anger. Anger is different in every person, someone can control it, someone can't. It often leads to sorrow, ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I would be blind, because the real beauty and quality isn't visible with your physical eyes.

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    Sometimes I sit on my roof and pretend that I'm a tile.

    Jan 23, 2013


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead