Random avatar

Tomothy_Mayhem

  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Synopsis: William, after a terrible incident, finds himself torn between two realities as he comes in conflict with the Mad Duke, God of Maddness Thanks again, Tom

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Nightmarish Delirium (W-T) Chapter I: Fortune Cookie

    Chapter I - Fortune Cookie As all the clocks struck 7 o’clock, William Sinclair moaned. No matter how many years he stayed, stuck in the same old routine, he still ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Guardians of the Jrakkon Stone (Chapter 1)

    First, beyong anything, I hesitated to start reading because of the format. Some better paragraph spacing would be much better, easier to read especially. "I swam around the lake like ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Deer in Headlights

    Thanks heaps for the review! fixed the errors in my copy (haven't updated the forum copy). Anyone else?

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Deer in Headlights

    Paul Holiday lives in a small sea-side town called Nichols Bay; there isn’t much there, a post-office, a general store, a cafe, a hotel, a bait and tackle store and ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Motley Hotel - Shelter from the Storm

    Comments are appreciated Dreadful weather, it seems to have been following me ever since that damn farmer noticed me hiding in the back of his truck. I can feel the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Brotherhood of Silence, Chapter II

    Reviews would be appreciated. Thanks

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Darkness Descending

    do I smell an appearance of Odin or someone similar?

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Darkness Descending

    I quite like this one. Very good explanation of a battlefield, I'm not one to be giving grammatical advise but I do want to here more of Archion and the ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Brotherhood of Silence-Chapter 1

    thanks! I'll get to it. Please read chapter II if you like it. -Tom

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Brotherhood of Silence, Chapter II

    Alright, here we have Chapter II of The Brotherhood of Silence. Post your thoughts please :) Chapter II: Oaksville Tower It would be ten years until Reman’s past finally caught ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Brotherhood of Silence-Chapter 1

    Thanks heaps guys! I'll post Chapter II up now :) I've gone through and edited the story Lauren. Thanks again, and hope you enjoy Chapter II, -Tom

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Brotherhood of Silence-Chapter 1

    Would you mind making some comments please?[/color] Chapter I: Full Moon It smelt as if death itself was lingering near Reman as he sat in the cold with his legs ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To My Former Master

    Thanks for that, I've just gone through the copy on my computer and have fixed the problems you specified. Although, I only changed the coma with a period in the ...

    Mar 23, 2010


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather