User avatar

Tomboy044

Lou

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reclamation Chapter #1

    Just Another Day In Paradise... A strong force slammed me against the wall making me yelp in pain. As the attacker’s arm came across my throat, his other hand worked ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    (This got put on a website called 'Spinebreakers' (Woop woop!) A Poem Of Life Twisted hearts and sickened minds, Corrupt the world and make it blind. Fear and anger rage ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A dinosaur having a huge riot with all his mates :) Andimostaphia x

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: For the love of God comment!...Pretty please..... :D

    OK, so here it goes. If I get enough positive responses and people ask me nicely :D I will start to put up my story idea. I just want to ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block. Help?

    OK, listen up. I was once given some very useful advice by an (ex) friend about how to overcome writer's block that she got told by the English teacher she ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello, you can call me Sophia, as that's my pen name. :D I've had a passion for writing for…well for as long as I can remember, and I've been looking ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Did You Know, My Dear?

    Your hair (Is messy (L)ike confused rain. It drives me mad as (W)ater in my ears would. Each line needs to start with a capital letter. To be honest I'm ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The sword can change humankind for an instant. The pen can change humankind for a milennia... x

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Stimulated Insanity Chapter 1

    The soft taps of his high performance running shoes echoed through the early-morning, misty streets. With each step, each breath, Eric’s mind became more alert and ready for the day. ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Which one? :lol: I have what I call 'The Vault' where I place all my ideas and develop them over time. The sample I have put on YWS recently is ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    OK guys, I've gone over the text again and made sure that it is clear when a differnt character's perspective is being shown. One thing I have noticed is that ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    Hey, thanks for reading. Once again the problem seems to be that the different perspectives were not made clear, so I have now edited the text so that it becomes ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    Hey, thanks a lot for reading an commenting! To be honest I did look over the extract after I had posted it and wonder if the different character's perspectives were ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Extract From A New Story Idea

    So anyone who knows about the novel I'm trying to get published I want to make one thing clear: THIS ISN'T IT! This is just another idea I had (one ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey again! I sent off my first three chapters of the novel I've written to a publishing agent for them to look over and decide if they werent interested. After ...

    Jul 14, 2011


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones