User avatar

Tomboy044

Lou

  • Scripts Re: Passions of Stolen Time

    ( Cat, Tamii, Destiny and Lola, walk into cafeteria. They sit at a table and Cat starts rummaging through her handbag ) ( Destiny starts laughing, Cat looks mad and ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Harry Potter: The Legacy.

    I really like this. I love how you have shared with us a little bit of your childhood and letting us in. Letting us see what it was like in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Safety Poem

    Really good poem. To make it more powerful I'd describe the injuries of the others more just to make the message more important to the reader. Good job! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friends everywhere

    'Looking down at England in vain' would sound better in my opinion. Overall, really good! :) x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tension

    I see what you were trying to do and it's a clever idea but I think that you need to make it a bit more clearer... x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Days...; First Edit

    I liked it! I also liked how you told the story, it was really interesting! I want more! Congrats on such a piece of fantastic writing x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Relief takes time

    I really like this but I don't understand the bit about the plane. I understand how you show determination and yet a slight sadness which is really powerful! Great Work! ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lotus

    Really clever! I like your take on the afterlife too! Congrats! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Understand Mother

    Brillaint! The only thing: 'try's' should be 'tries'. I really like how you show the isolation too! :) Good job! x

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Die Young

    Hey Wranna, First of all I want to say congrats on starting a possible novel, it's alway exciting! I have to admit the way that the characters, with by far ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Hanna

    You made me cry! This is such a powerful piece of writing as I believe that it really captures the writer's heart and makes them feel like they are witnessing ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye

    This absolutely gorgous. I like how you haven't set a really morbid tone yet still have a good level of respect. The imagery is beautiful as well! Your grandad would ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Room

    The imagery of the room is powerful and extremely moving however I, rather unfortunately, have to agree with the other critics by noting its lack of connection with the reader. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reclamation Chapter#3

    Hey guys! Sorry it's so late but I've put a lot of effort onto getting this up today so I really hope you enjoy! ******************************************************************************** Progre

    Jul 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reclamation Chapter#2

    Painful Memories Ailia 17th August 2556. Looking at the date, misery as cold and as heavy as boulders settled in my stomach and weighed me down. Grief clawed at my ...

    Jul 17, 2011


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox