User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Crushing Tide

    HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY Thanks for all the great feedback people. hmm I'v gone over the poem and edited it. I still fell i could make a few more adjustments, just wondering what ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey Thanks life, had you not pointed out the exclamation marks to me i would never have realised. I hope to repost the story with your suggestions. Thanks for the ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Crushing Tide

    lol Bozi that's a friend you hitting out at there. lol Thanks for the help though, I've been workiong on revising the poem, like I said I wrote this quite ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whispering tower

    Hehe. Thats my style. I need to grow out of it though. Its hard thinking like that!

    Mar 23, 2011


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant