User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    Hehe. Thats my style. I need to grow out of it though. Its hard thinking like that!

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shameless Lies

    Hey pal. Lol I like the title introspection, it really is what your poem is all about. Maybe play around with the meaning of introspection and the thoughts you had ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Other Re: Anyone up for brainstorming?

    Heya. . . Hmm interesting storyline. Usually what I do before doing my characters i develop my general story. The best way to start is exactly what you have, a ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Hey. Im new to the site was hoping you could help review some of my works and give me a few ideas. I don't mind if u be harsh, because ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Hey. Im new to the site was hoping you could help review some of my works and give me a few ideas. I don't mind if u be harsh, because ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightmare

    Hi. I feel special being the first person to give you a review. Lol. I must say your storyline is good. Your descriptions of the girls feelings and emotions during ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    The sun sat drooping slightly over the arid landscape. The earth was hard and sparsely vegetated; the imprint of hundreds of running feet from over the years was prominent. The ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Blind Citizen

    Bozi Love the idea. The simple fact that you used such a simple artwork to describe a topic so broad, is amazing! As the saying goes a picture is worth ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Silent Laughter

    Relatively good start to a poem. You should look into it again and change it a bit. Try and get a better rhyme scheme n rhytm going. The fact that ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mad Sanity

    Hmm great start 2 a seemingly excellent story. The story is very intresting, has captured my attention already. Now that you have your audiences attention keep it there and continue ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crushing Tide

    He looked out at the beach, she sat safely within his reach. He spoke to the three, who gazed at him happily. His two sons ran out onto the shore, ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hey I'm Toly and this is the first review I will be doing on this site. . . Don't wether you should be happy or I should. Hehe. I must ...

    Mar 22, 2011


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates