User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • WRFF Archive Re: Come to the Revewin' Restaurant!

    Hey Could you do me a favour and review the works I've posted, its not alot, just chek in my portfolio. thanks

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The changes within

    The changes within... I’m cold... My legs are drawn up to my chest, but still I feel the chill against my breast. The chill is not of this world, But ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    1.)The changes within... I’m cold... My legs drawn up to my chest, Still I feel the chill against my breast. The chill is not from the world, But rather from ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    Hey thanks for the advice man. I've edited the story tel me what you think guys. still feel i could do a bit more to it. hoping for more feedback.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    Hey thanks for those little pointers. hmm I'm working on improving the story, i should be lengthening it soon and providing a little more insight into his life and stressed ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: hhhhhhh

    Hey I must say I enjoyed this piece. the imagery and feelings portrayed by your were just brilliant. Though I felt that now and then it did not flow as ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    This was more of an essay rather than a short story. Wrote it for school, which meant i had a word limit, was kind of hoping for some opinions. I'm ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Music wins this war

    Hey I enjoyed the poem from start to finish, your descriptions were brilliant, I could really picture this in my minds eye. Yet in terms of poetry i felt that ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood on Hellibo (Part 1)

    8ta...lol Hmm first of all your opening was brillinat, it immediatelt caught my attention, and it was due to that opening that I continued to read more. Must say though ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crushing Tide

    Heya AWW thank you! lol oooopss sorry about that! my friend tells me i write with to much A.F.B.S (Airy Flairy Bull ...) guess there are some people who like ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crushing Tide

    HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY Thanks for all the great feedback people. hmm I'v gone over the poem and edited it. I still fell i could make a few more adjustments, just wondering what ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    Hey dude 1. Pretty weird picture, had me wondering why??? lol 2. loved this one. brilliant focusing of the camera, is it just me or is that ant laughing at ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly!

    Dude! Brilliantly done, especially considering that you did this in two minutes. hmm i think it'll look good on my wall. lol hope you win that competition, I don't think ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey Thanks life, had you not pointed out the exclamation marks to me i would never have realised. I hope to repost the story with your suggestions. Thanks for the ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crushing Tide

    lol Bozi that's a friend you hitting out at there. lol Thanks for the help though, I've been workiong on revising the poem, like I said I wrote this quite ...

    Mar 30, 2011


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash