User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    8.A State Of Trance... Welcome to the new world... The words I hear every week, Just before my entire being is rolled, Giving my mind a little tweak. The music ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    7.Happiness Much like a zombie nation We’ve become. We fail to see that happiness is not the station, But rather it’s the train weighing that ton. What is this? You ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    6.A trip to the depths of my heart... There’s a place reserved, For all those special Be them here or gone. Some places bigger while others tiny, But still they’ve ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    Wow this story was just amazing. Enjoyed it completely! Has immense potential! The story line was great, and the climax, GREAT! I can see this as an unbelievable novel with ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    5.The winter wind The promises of yesterday are gone As winter slowly sets in. Yet the drop in temperatures are not done, As down the mountain come... The winter wind. ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    A friend and my niece inspired this one. still could be a bit better i feel. 4.)Pizza She pulled my leg and pointed to the open pizzarette, “Papa can we ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Other Re: To The Bullies: A Catharsis

    Hey I found this piece absolutely Hilarius! I feel sorry for all the people that screw with you hehe. don't really see how you can improve it, because it was ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    3.)God is Key He sent a man so high, yet humble. To teach us not 2 fumble and tumble, Into the harms of this ravishing earth For we may just ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How could you?

    Hey I liked this poem quite a bit, just i felt that at times there were a little inconsistencies, but not in the poem it self but rather you writing. ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The precise and mighty

    I gazed out of my window, As the breaking of the morning light, Slowly streamed in. Oh! So bright. But before I could shield my eyes with my pillow I ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    2.)The precise and mighty I gazed out of my window As the morning light Streamed in. Oh! So bright. But before I could shield my eyes with my pillow I ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The changes within

    Heya Thanks for the review, and yes I was actually trying to go with a Shakespearean sonnet. I think the reason i change the tone so well, is because I ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Doll is Waiting

    Hey loved the imagery in this poem. the way you've portrayed the dolls emotions just wonderful. Imagery was vivid and clear in my minds eye. lol though at times i ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty Mind

    Hey... I really enjoyed this poem!!! The best poetry is often the ones we can relate to best, and I'm pretty sure almost every writer can relate to this poem. ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The changes within

    Hey thanks for the reviews... first the reason why this poem was so short was that i was having an attempt at writing a sonnet. I know I could have ...

    Apr 4, 2011


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio