User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Blood Lust

    hey It's Toly here to review... and the first one too!! hehe I watched as another man fell beneath "beneath." alone does't sound all that right, you could say, "beneath ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    Hey... @ Kristen: Children are all the same they find some way to weasel us into giving in! lol I've got 2 nephews, and a niece, imagine how i feel! ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: More than just a teacher

    Hey everyone. Thanks for the reviews! @soul... The bleater refer to other teachers, who just come and bleat away their work lol, whereas the teacher I wrote this for, used ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    shower My little sanctuary really, My place of rest, The place I relax after the everyday test. I’m lucky when I’m early, Why? Well firstly the hot waters still there! ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama, wake up!

    Tanya:) Here for a review hehe. Mama, wake up! “Mama, wake up.” Jasmine peered over the handle bars keeping her mama safely tucked in bed. She couldn’t see her Mama’s ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    WOW!!! This poem is featured!! Thanks everyone! Still kinda shocked and surprised! TOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: More than just a teacher

    She tried moulding me into a brilliant tool. Even though I always played a fool Yet deep down I always knew Her work was undoubtedly true! She was more than ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    Hey Thanks for all the advice and pointing out my mistakes, glad I've got reviewers like these! hehe I've edited it slightly and tried my best to use all the ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey Thanks for the review, great encouragement! Oh and by the way, its South African.lol Need to really steal myself some time to work properly on this one... Slowly getting ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey!!!:) Thanks Tanya those links are helping me quite a bit, I was busy reading through them now hehe. The thing is this was originally done as a competition entry, ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    Heya Thanks for the reviews guys, its greatly appreciated. hehe Micky you should here her in reality! She ma be unbelievably cute, but by God can she nag!! Its no ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Hey The name alone just thrilled me, the contents just blew me!! Humans are way to predictable... I say that like I'm some sort of alien lol. I enjoyed the ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    She pulled my leg and pointed to the open pizzarette, “Papa, can we go?” With just those little words, I was in her net. A dangerous place to be, As ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The precise and mighty

    Hey thanks for the review! About the starting, I'm going over it, and trying to fix it up, glad you pointed it out. lol ooops the grammar kinda slipped me ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I feel my inhibitions breaking...

    9.More than just a teacher She tried moulding me into a brilliant tool. Even though I always played a fool Yet deep down I always knew Her work was undoubtedly ...

    Apr 12, 2011


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs