User avatar

ToBeMe

To Be Me~

  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Indie We’re ahead of the other teams and although Riley is behind a bit we do make a good team. “Come on!” I shout down to him, trying to be ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Name: Anya Olivika (Is mostly called Sunny.) Age: 18 years old (nearly 19) Gender: Female Personality: Sunny is a strong willed, opinionated, determined teenager. She hates it when people underestimat

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Indie Riley stands looking up at the cliff for a moment and I eye the grassy path not wanting for a second to go back in there. I’m halfway through ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: A country kid in a futuristic world (PLEASE JOIN) -accepting

    This sounds awesome! Can I join? I will try and have my profile up soon.

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Indie "I don't know," he says, sounding really annoyed. We walk in silence for a moment and then he stops, turns to me and says “Here, get up on my ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Indigo 'Indie' Kamironn Riley nods, “Yeah, I’m Riley,” and I almost breathe a sigh in relief. Then I notice that everyone else has started walking in the direction of the ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Indigo Kamironn A ship jolts as it pulls up at the location and I smile, intensely glad to be getting off it. I walk through the now open door and ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Ameruld League. The Experiment. DT

    Yay!! Can't wait to start. :) Anyway my character is Indigo Kamironn When exactly does the story start by the way? (when they are still on the aircraft, when they ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Ameruld League. The Experiment. DT

    So we get of the airship/rocket/plane (or whatever it is) and then we start writing?

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Okay. Well I filled in the survey. (I put it with my application form- if that's okay.) Hope it's okay. :)

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Name: Indigo Kamironn (her friends and family call her Indie.) Age: 16 years old Gender: Female App earance: Indigo ( indie) has shoulder- length curling auburn hair (that is usually ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Can I join as a contestant? This sounds really interesting.

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Great Tournament

    This seems really interesting. Can I join?

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]

    So how many more people need to post before we can start?

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Name: Zoe Whitefern Age: (13-16, please!)14 years old Gender: Female Appearance: Zoe has shoulder length straight hair that is brown with natural highlighs of blonde and light brown, her eyes ...

    Mar 2, 2012


HONK
— The Golden Goose