User avatar

ToBeMe

To Be Me~

  • OOC Archive Re: Dogs Vs Cats DT

    Hmm... So there isn't really a set plot yet is there? Except that the two groups are "fighting each other."

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dogs Vs Cats (Recruiting)

    Post Applying For: Working Spy- CLAWS Name: Copper Cat/Dog/Other: Cat Breed: Birman Gender: Female Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 14 months- (the equivalent of a 16 year old) Appearance: Birman.jpg History:

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Valen Starting but still accepting!!

    Hey, can I join with a human and a Val? This sounds really interesting. :)

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Animal Politics

    Sigel I creep up the narrow street, ducking behind an overturned van as I spot something darting past in the distance. When it disappears from sight I leave my hiding ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Site

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    fuzzy

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    how do you know that when they die socks don't go to heaven? ... or hell? Or Sock Heaven and Sock Hell?

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Cookies!

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Living Dolls- Starting

    Doctor Theodore Marexon Once all of the dolls reach the dining hall and take their seats I rise from my chair, taking but a second to watch each of them, ...

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel De Scar - started- :)

    Iza As I walk out of my hotel room the next morning I’m hailed with screams and gunfire. I look down the hall to see a guy wearing dark clothing ...

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 1.5- Stranded in Vegas

    Ahaha. Nah, lets keep going for a while. It's getting suspenseful now! ~_~ -Sunny- Just as I get up something hits me. For a second I’m flying, free-falling through the ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 1.5- Stranded in Vegas

    Sunny After breakfast is finished I grab the keys of Zak and wander outside to find his car, which, according to Zak, shouldn’t be parked all that far away. I ...

    Nov 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 1.5- Stranded in Vegas

    Sunny After I take the homemade “hangover” recipe that Zakie gives me I feel so much better. I can walk around without crouching over because I want to vomit even ...

    Oct 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel De Scar - started- :)

    Iza The woman at the reception desk gives me a shiny silver key and points me down a corridor just off the lobby. I walk off all the while thinking ...

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Trapped- Started

    Tam I nab one of the chocolate cookies on the plate, taking a bite. Mm… choc chip. In the meantime Colt leans forward and asks “Uh… who are you? Please ...

    Oct 8, 2012


attempting foot extraction
— Mea