User avatar

Titan4ever

  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    The cake looks delicious, and i REALLY like the pictures from the wedding. Your a great photographer! -Titan

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Wow! It looks really good! I could never draw anything close to that!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    are you like a professional or something? These pictures look really good!!! My favorite one is the second one, and I have no idea why. I think it's because of ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I'm reading the book "Supreme Courtship" By Christopher Buckley, and it has taken my vote for my favorite book. ( For the time at least.)

    Mar 25, 2011


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett