-
Re: The Seventh Door Preface
I think this is a really good start. There were only two problems that caught my mind. ‘Agree,’ he mumbles. It might just be a typo, but I think the ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Conversation in a Hallway
I really liked your writing a lot. I also liked how the main character went from one girl to another. I also liked how Carlos compared everything to mid-evil times. ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Unicorns VS Zombies
This story sounds very good so far. I only noticed one thing, t was but one afternoon that a young unicorn was born into the darkness, her mother was one ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: My Messed Up Family
This story is really good, and there are only a couple things that confused me. Anyway, my mom got pregnant with me when she was eighteen; it just so happens ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Face^_^k!
I think that the title Face(less) book would work well with what you've written so far. You might want to edit the following. Myspace,facebook,Twitter,Hi5, Orkut, and dozen of others mainstream ...
Feb 24, 2011 -
Re: Tesseract - Chapter 2
It was a really good chapter. Although, “..what..!?” I was angry at him. The w in what should be capitalized. Overall, I liked it a lot. Keep up the good ...
Feb 24, 2011 -
Re: The Kerrington Woods
“Bobbi and Robby sittin’ in a tree.” Zack chanted. “STOP IT ZACK!” Bobbi said. Bobbi was Zack’s twin sister; and Robby, was Zack’s best friend. When Robby met Bobbi at ...
Feb 24, 2011 -
Re: The Diary Of Harriet McCully Chapter 1
I like it a lot. You should add more to the first chapter though, and add more to catch the readers attention. Overall, it's a really good start.
Feb 24, 2011 -
Re: The Frog Challenge-Chapter One-Three
The story is great! You captured my attention and held it to the very end. I also like all of the little details that you added to make the story ...
Feb 18, 2011
