User avatar

Titan4ever

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Curse Eye

    Hey! I really liked it, but I want to know more about the characters, like, how long has he had his"gift", and how he got his "gift. I would also ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Experiment - Preview

    I really liked it, and I can't wait to read more. One thing I noticed didn't look right, to me anyways, was The light was on only three times a ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Hey! I really like it! Not big on poetry, so I don't know if you could change anything. -Titan

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Gettysburg Chapter 1

    I really liked your story! The twins seem so realistic, especially Alex. I know tons of girls (and guys)that are very picky about their nicknames. I'm pretty sure that a ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Among the First - 1

    I really liked this chapter! The fact that you used current events that scientists are studying is really cool too. I can't wait to read more about what happens! Keep ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Which way chapter two

    My name is Mariah Bristol. I am an orphan at the Lakewood orphanage, but I won’t be here much longer. A nice family is going to adopt me! They have ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [January]

    Hey! This is not something that I normally would read, but I kept reading till the end. You truly are a good writer. I noticed one thing though. With sucked ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    I would pick mystery, because I like trying to figure the mystery out before the characters do!

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Which Way Prologue and Chapter One

    Prologue Name: Sarah Apperton “Everything is all set for Mariah Mrs.Apperton.” Linda Springfield said on the phone. “Thank You Linda. Lilia and Shawn are so excited that they are getting ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Diary Of Harriet McCully Chapter 3

    Hey! I really liked it! Manly, I just noticed grammar/spelling/sentence structure isuues. Tommy was never allowed to play outside, too dangerous, Mum always said. It should be Tommy was never ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Help Wanted

    Hey! I thought the story was great, and kind of ended just when things got to the climax. I noticed a couple of typos though. He knew that sitting in ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. O'Clock

    I'm not quite a "poetry person" myself, but I really liked it. Hope you keep writing! -Titan

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Opal' (Prologue)

    Hey Mikko! I thought your story was a good start. Two things popped out at me. aged only of four months. I think you should get rid of the of. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 1

    I really liked this chapter! It get's the reader hooked, and reading to the end. The only thing that caught my eye was this : ‘Them’..?’ I think it should ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Diary Of Harriet McCully Chapter 2

    I really like it! It was a great addition to the writing you did in chapter one. Only one thing I noticed. “Pleasure to meet you-,” he glanced at the ...

    Feb 26, 2011


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind