User avatar

Titan4ever

  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [May]

    It's great! I can't wait to read the next one and find out how Jessica will handle getting closer to giving birth! -Titan

    Apr 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [April]

    Hey Bug Bug! I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to review this. It is a great addition to the story. I noticed a couple of things though. ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I'm reading the book "Supreme Courtship" By Christopher Buckley, and it has taken my vote for my favorite book. ( For the time at least.)

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [March]

    Hey! I love this book! I only found two things. Okay, I wasn’t going to call the cops, but I was tempted too. the too would be to. I mean, ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Diary Of Harriet McCully Chapter 4

    I really liked it. It is a great addition to the story. Keep writing!!! -Titan

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Student Militia: Underground (Prologue)

    I'm guessing this is the second novel to the secret pack of hellwolves- which I just finished reading and think you should post- so it really dragged me in. I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Which Way Chapters Three-Five

    Thanks! I added a lot about the character because all of my friends told me that they didn't know enough.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Which Way Chapters Three-Five

    Chapter Three: Shawn Name: Lilia Apperton Hi! My name is Lilia Apperton. Shawn is getting his puppy today, and I am getting a sister! Her birthday is in a week, ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (0)

    I liked it alot! Keep writing!

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half Truths

    I like it! I can't wait to hear more about this character and their plans. -Titan

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for March: Ranger Hawk!

    Congrats!

    Mar 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Brother's News

    Hey! I'm not really good at this sort of story, so bear with me! I had to write this story for social studies, so the story may be a little ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 2

    Hey! It's me again! The first part of the chapter confused me, with the little girl. Ialso noticed a few things. I was suddenly snapped out of my relaxed state, ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 1

    Hey! I have no idea how much of the stuff I am going to say was already covered by anyone else, but I am going to say it anyway. “Aren’t ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [February]

    Hey! Again, I really like your writing! Only noticed one thing that bugged me. I did feel bad that I said no to his party now. It might just be ...

    Mar 2, 2011


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)