User avatar

Titan4ever

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wishful

    Thank you guys for the reviews! I will take your ideas into consideration. Thanks again! -Titan

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wishful

    I've never really written a poem before, so I have no idea if I put this in the right place, or if it's any good. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks! ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alive

    I liked it. It said to me that you can be anyone you want to be, and it doesn't matter what people think of you.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sled Eating Bush

    Going sledding on the Pennsylvania mountainside that my uncle owns is the highlight of my February break. We ride up the hill on the side of the mountain in the ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Wow! It looks really good! I could never draw anything close to that!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [September]

    Hey BugBug! I love this addition to the story. I hope you write more! -Titan

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [August]

    I loved it!!!!!!!!! Keep writing!!!!! -Titan

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [July]

    Oh my gosh! It's a great addition to the story! I'm keeping this review short and sweet so I can finish reading what you've written! So, It's great! -Titan

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 2

    Hey! This part of the story kindof was confuzing. I noticed one spelling error. Being the nosey mermaid that I am%u2026Ok! Ok! So I%u2019m nosey !- It should be spelled ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra chapter 1

    Hi! I really like it! It's a good start, and comparing to other reviews, I agree that it is like the little mermaid. It is just a little confuzing at ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 5

    Wow. All I can say is Wow. It puts a definite twist into the story. It leaves the reader wondering if it really was a dream...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 4

    A great chapter! Mysterious. Exciting. I only saw one typo. It exited me, The word should be spelled excited. Overall, I really liked it. The plot is very exciting and ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 3

    Hello! I really liked this chapter. although, it was a little confusing when they started fighting. i wouldn't recommend a he said/ she said thing though, so I don't know ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    are you like a professional or something? These pictures look really good!!! My favorite one is the second one, and I have no idea why. I think it's because of ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [June]

    I loved it! It's another great chapter to your work BugBug! I am determined to finish reading it and reviewing it today! Keep writing! -Titan4ever

    Apr 3, 2011


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman