User avatar

TinyJarStoredDreams

TinyJarStoredDreams

  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    Leo As soon as I heard the cheering from outside, I dragged myself over to the window and started my show. I waved and smiled at the crowd Swann, a ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Hayden I sat next to Ira on a small blanket Peej had set up for us. I sang along to every Tangled song and quoted all my favorite lines as ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    Page 2 Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS) Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a ...

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Silver Wind Hotel

    Newt fiddled with his thumbs as he sat on a park bench muttering random words. Brushing his floppy brown hair out of his eyes, he stood picking up his leather ...

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: Risen from Ashes

    Ellie Harris | Tree house Camp I lay on my back against the hard wood floor below me. I sigh looking down from the high ledge to Azzie, the most ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Risen from Ashes DT

    I like C, I have been thinking up some plot things about Elizabeth running from factions so that fits perfect for me

    Mar 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Risen from Ashes DT

    Ohh okay, thanks for clarifying that :)

    Mar 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Risen from Ashes DT

    Okay since there are factions based off of certain things, I would guess our characters faction might be like women. Like a no boys allowed kinda deal, sound good?

    Mar 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Okay sounds great :D

    Mar 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Should I just come in as a new student? Also anyone wanna be Cali's buddy :)

    Mar 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Okay I know I am wayyyy too late on this but I was wondering if I could still join, and I completely understand if I can't :)

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Peej Casey and I had gathered everyone besides Hayden and Ira onto the deck for a "meeting". "Alright kiddos," I started clapping my hands together, "To welcome Hayden and Ira ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    On the right, there was nothing

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How fast do you read?

    610 ayyy

    Mar 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I'm going to Dylan a couple more of my pun cards later so you better watch out.

    Mar 5, 2014


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead