User avatar

Tinkerbell

  • Other Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    You could call it.... "A risk I wouldn't take" or "Taking no risks" or something like this??

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    This is the first accrostic on here that I've liked. well done!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Words

    lol, brad made me laugh just then "I suggest you run with the Watermelons the whole way through before setting them down" Sorry I'm over that now :oops: I actually ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Demon overlord

    I'm confused! Can this be called poetry. This would be a really good idea for a poem, but in itself can it really be called one? Do you take yourself ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    "Skirmishing holocaust I facsimile chiffon! Girdle of phlogiston! Everyone lapse! ( gone )" London aspen, this made me laugh, it was actually strangely satisfying to read! ConnoR, I think you ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traveling Light

    This poem flows well and I enjoyed reading it aloud. The only sentence that stuck out ot me and seemed out of place was "Go back home" It seemed shorter ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?

    thanks, this has really helped me clear up what dramatic poetry is!

    Dec 1, 2006


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle