User avatar

Tinkerbell

  • Welcome Mat Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous

    candy? yes please!!!!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    ooh don't I love chocolate and have just been letting my mouth water with everything you're talking about :(

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    i live by the sea so it never snows. although my parents told me of a time the sea froze over, awesome huh?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    "Hi.... hello?......Can you hear me?........ HELLO?.... is there anyone there?.... hello?... hee hee only joking, stop talking to this recorded message and leave a message after the tone.. BEEP!"

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Research Re: Quick German Help

    i thought it was untröstlich, Oh well. :oops:

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    love is... amazing. But its a bit like a firework. Goes off with a bang, glitter, bright colours, interests you and holds your attention... and then it can fizzle out. ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Amazing Grace

    some church songs are truly beautiful. I don't go to church much nowadays, When I was little I got sent to Sunday school....

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    ooh I dunno. I don't have a favourite, shakespeare is still my top poet but... Hmm I'll get back to you on this one!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Share Techniques!

    ooh it takes me ages to write anything. I have a piece of paper. I mind map ideas, select them and then do it. Then I'll go through ti and ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: OK.

    don't want to be rude but, what is this? is it an accrostic or what? confused :?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    I don't think any poets have influenced me... or maybe they have without me knowing it? I tend to read there's and just wish I had been the author because ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    yeah that seems in order. I think they're reasonable ideas.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    your teacher knew her? cool. I had to study her at gcse too... we had to go to this stupid thing in Bath and listen to past examiners droning on ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    i really like what you've done here :D

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Hi there, I really don't know how to make my own, please please please could you make me a tinkerbell one???? Much appreciated if you did. tink.

    Dec 1, 2006


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov