User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 27 GMT Review Day

    @Birkhoff Ha ^_^ That won't stop the tricky ones from taking Shiney Mew :3 But you do raise a good point. ...Poke-Avatar, set. Review Team, set. Special Pokemon story for ...

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 27 GMT Review Day

    ...Huh. Review Day. I MAY post somethin' related to Pokemon just for the occasion then. Haven't reviewed/posted in quite a while, now.

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    ?? *checks the zoom. Zooms in. Miraculously works.* ... Oh. *facepalm* I feel bad now, but thanks. Didn't though that could change anything.

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I'm having some technical issues with the chat bar here on YWS. Whenever I want to check Who's Online, I can click on it no problem. But when someone tries ...

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    I definitely would love to participate in such a blazing and exciting looking event. Count the me in!

    May 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Welcome to YWS! On the menu we have: -Writing; -Reading; -Reviewing; -chatting; -WHATEVER ELSE FITS WITH THE RULES! You can order them all as long as you have what this ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new member coming through!

    Oh hi! :) thanks. Yes I do live in France, in Cugnaux to be accurate, near Toulouse. Côte D'Azur, PERFECT PLACE FOR HOLIDAYS^^ I was still there from kindergarden until ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new member coming through!

    Wow, I'm glad you like my Username :) Well thanks for the welcome Hannah. Oh, I didn't know that, interesting system here. Well reviewing some piece of works is interesting ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new member coming through!

    Welcome to France! A place where concrete is utopia and dreams are madness. I just took a look: sounds interesting! Well I'll certainly take a closer gander in this system ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new member coming through!

    Thanks for the explanation there ArcticMonkey :D Yes I saw it: some reviews are VERY helpful and almost as interesting to read that the stories themselves: this is the first ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new member coming through!

    Hey Young Writters! I usually refer myself as Shell Master Tortwag because I LOOOOOOOVE reptiles (especially the armored ones), but you can simply call me Tortwag if the title's too ...

    Jun 8, 2013


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart