User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Volleyball Courts - Academy "Now where was I..." Cons: - tremendous lack of abilities, variety partially lost; - GOS will take time to create (worth it though); - ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Team Bee - Academy, Volleyball courts Evoltrick let out a sigh. Most of the team had decided to discretely return to the Academy - so no flashy entrance, ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Team Bee - Freakin' super high platform, Aftermath. " Yeah, I've had enough of your buffing. " "Darn it. Darn it. Darn it. DARN. IT!" Evoltrick's teammates heard ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Team Bee "So!" said Scirocco. Who wants some more?" Evatt and Ryou quickly rose up, both dizzy. Mia hesitated between going farther away from the approaching threat or ...

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Team Bee "Incoming!" Astasia's shout alerted everybody, but most of the group were about to witness the sand dragon plunging towards them anyway. As the fearful monster continued ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Squad Bee "Hey, Bea! Why are we running to another place?" "Because we need a wider area for Evatt to transport us all! Come on, follow!" "Aye, Captain!" ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Two weeks later Two weeks after joining the Academy, Evoltrick could definitely say that he was enjoying his time. He had been surprised to discover that his physical ...

    May 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training

    Evoltrick - Headmistress Office “So, Ivon..” “Please, Ma'am. Call me Evoltrick. I never enjoyed formalities.” The Headmistress raised an eyebrow. “I'd prefer using your actual name, if you d

    May 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Valmond, Storms, Second Area, Cat Kingdom “So, um... You said you had a family meeting? Is it with your parents?” Me and Sukaht had been walking for what seemed like ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Valmond, Electric Kingdom, Storms, Second Area I did expect to wake up after imprisoning my PhoBits. I did expect my recurring nightmare to disappear after defeating it. I did expect ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Valmond, Electric Kingdom, storms, recurring nightmare It was getting colder and darker. My footsteps were breaking the silence of the night, and I could now see strange shadows lurking around ...

    Feb 2, 2014


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch