User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto I want the guy in my group, anyway, so no objections from me! I'mma go ahead and keep scheming in my corner, then. Don't mind me... *chuckle*

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto so... Zulu's in my group or not? @Verser Well... You could've checked the name in the SB page. Or just re-read the latest posts. And I mean seriously, Gabriel ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter If I have nothing to fear, I just go all out ;) One of the problems I do have in real life is that I tend to hesitate way ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto I'm glad you like that theme, because it IS a great one. does that mean it's gonna be added on the SB's OST? Well if Zulu doesn't mind, he ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Buggiedude2340 Yeah, but each of us are supposed to be accompanied by at least one legendary, most likely our respective guardians. So we'll probably be in teams of 3 or ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto ...Cutthroat Pass's area, that's perfect, I needed to go there. And it's also a hive, that's great as well. Thanks for the info! Oh god, that Fracktail theme :O ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter Yeah, I guess. I'll keep that in mind next time. Aaaaaah, those comments... XD 1. Yeah, Zulu's feat wasn't that impressive, but hey, at least he learned Dragon Pulse ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253 EXACTLY! @Buggiedude2340 Ah, there you go. I mixed them up. That's nice! Worry about this first then, since you'll be busy. Good luck with that play!

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Thanks :D One more should follow in the following week. @Verser Not quite. When we all gather, we're going to have a huge metting that will define our roles. According ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253 Still a great pun XD I don't think it's much of a problem though, since all of our characters are gonna discover (or rediscover, in Ren's case) each other's ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @TheSilverFox It's wonderful, isn't it? Grammar, grammar... Ok then. It IS goin' to be awesome indeed, friends'n'foes gatherings are ALWAYS so much fun. I have no idea where you live ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I am double-posting for the sake of my DT post not being too long. Oh, looky, another person who lives in America. Huh. *resumes playing Starfox for Snes* ...I am ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Aaaaaaaaand, let's answer everything again. @Charizard821 Though you've obvioulsy forgotten, I once mentioned that Fleedjio's name came from a character I came across known as Jio Fleed. The Salamence

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto ...Oh. I thought... Well, that leaves two choices for Frost if that happens (I think): stand in Mt.Provindence to deal with the others, or participate in the public event, ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Verser ...Totally forgot about that. Well I guess we could fight him. He could totally be one of the NO member guarding the Stone Plate. But you still haven't explained ...

    Feb 28, 2015


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous