User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    YES. ANOTHER ALEK POST. Amd I'll write a post of my own by next week.

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Hmmmm... I WOULD indeed make a REALLY good dagger. But it seems like this SB's world isn't that much precise, which means we can improvise a lot. So, are our ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter Thank you! And yeah, interconnections are pretty much what makes this SB a good one imo. @Robusto OHMYGOD ARTHUR MIGHT BECOME A DOUBLE AGENT. YES. And the Guardian becomes ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto please, I beg you, this little guy is part of a plan of mine. Please don't kill him. D: Harsh imprisonment, pain so huge that he can't anymore, sure, ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention as well as retrieving my catchphrase. ...*stares at @Charizard821* So yeah... Posted. I must say, it was HARD to make him ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Bonus Chapter – Hoop dee doo! Day ??, ??:?? “No respect at all... Pff... baby... Seriously, I'm at least as old as he is!” Sighing grumpily, Hoopa passed through one ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto ...I'm almost finished. I'll be publishing the post today (or rather: tonight, 'cause time zone). . . . :) I'm so happy.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'd gladly say yea if my internet connection wasn't screwing around with me. I literally cannot go to internet through my computer, and I can't write for the same reason ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And I... ...Have just finished the school day, so I'll be writin' a bit tonight. ...speaking of doing stuff, WHO THE HECK IS MY OPPONENT IN THE CHESS TOURNAMENT?! HUH?!

    Mar 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    UmMmm... Guys, we don't have the same time zone D: I can only fight Wednesday and on weekends, pretty much, so whoever is my opponent, I'll fight him tomorrow afternoon. ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Friended you both. And @AstralHunter it's TornadoChaser2011. Silver's nickname, I mean.

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Looks like he rebooted his system on his own. HE'S DA PERFECT HUMANOID. Finally finished today's school day, so I'll spend one/two hours writin'. I am having so much fun. ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter don't even bother XD I am a correction-freak at home (though only with my Mom), and I used to be one in grouped efforts. I learned that people quickly ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Charizard821 WHY DID YOU PLAY CHESS AND DIDN'T WARN ME. I WOULD'VE DESTROYED ALL OF YOU. I'M JOINING THIS TOURNAMENT. Actually I haven't been an active player in a long ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Charizard821 THat's how I work. I like see things for myself. ...Well... Yeah, that's one of the problems you can have if some people are negative towards whatever piece you've ...

    Mar 9, 2015


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie