User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Again. Since the very first one. Not all the movies are necessarily the best things ever, but since 2010, they're really, really good. Especially in terms of animation.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Verser are you kidding? It has Movies since Mewtwo appeared back in what, 2000? Robusto even mentioned it in the previous DT.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Probably 'cause it's an image. I figured you wouldn't be interested by the trailer, as it is in Japanese. I just took the smile.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Charizard821 Point taken, but I doubt that's him. It would be too easy, not to mention he's not supposed to have a define form. AND he's still around, watching over ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253 Why not, I suppose.

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Charizard821 Hurray! The latest posts have been pretty eventful, good thing you've caught up. And speakin' of posts... @Robusto Did notexpect Mew to be romantically interested in the Guardian of ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sixth Academy For Heroes-In-Training [DT]

    Well that post was fun! Manly fanservice for the win! And don't worry, we understand. I for one must always assist Mom I'm computer/phone various very easily-solved "problems", and my ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ...Huh? But Char wasn't irritated. He just stated why Astral's post was worth reading. So basically everytime I or anyone else defend something or someone you see me or them ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253 ...Then what? What did Char do that you expect me to do first? You can just answer, y'know, that's all I'm asking for.

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sixth Academy For Heroes-In-Training [DT]

    And I'll probably begin writing my post this weekend, but certainly not before. So if no one else goes, well, it's Evatt's time to shine again! I mean, wake up ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    It's the capital of planet we're in, basically.

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253 ..."did it first?" You mean advising Verser to read Astral's post? And you expected me to do it before? Well that's rude. And kinda weird, too, I mean aren't ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Robusto meh. Do it with some fitting music like I did and it flies by. Plus, as I mentioned, the pace is actually pretty fast. I think it makes up ...

    May 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sixth Academy For Heroes-In-Training [DT]

    @chibibo YES! FINALLY someone who'll understand some of Evo's references (save Evatt, now)! He'll like her. ...Citizen Nappa/Ghost Nappa is part of the ones she has in store, I hope? ...

    May 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter, oh you're a Mod. Congrats! ...Bra. Vo. That was worth the wait. The pace was quick enough for everything to be enjoyable, and the meeting itself was really, really ...

    May 3, 2015


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda