User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253 The Last Man Standing challenge (we mentioned it in previous pages, but allow me to link you to what I mean: @Robusto you're a freakin' devil. And those Psyche ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Strange We do forget sometimes, but we also remember. ...Sometimes. @AstralHunter yes, they were. And... take your time, man, I was actully quite busy myself, this week, which is why ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AdrianMoon Um, I'm writing mine. I planned to submit it tomorrow. And I kinda have no choice anyway. No but seriously, thanks for the warning, it's always good to remind ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Charizard821 Before saying anything relevant, I need to be sure of something: -Um... So Moskito the Joltik "scurried away"? Please... Please don't tell me he left the cave. I... I ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter I acutally use Torwtag or Glyphayel, so look for both whenever you join us in Showdown. And Char's right to hold you in that much of a high esteem, ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Charizard821 (Lol. That's how alike we are. Or maybe you see me as a pink lamb now? 'Cause thanks, but... No XD) ...Oh. Darn it. Oh well, I understand. Meh, ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter that was for everyone else, mostly, because yes I did realized you had watched it. -VoltRunner still exists, don't worry! I just have to switch to Tachikoma in the ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @TheSilverFox if he uses a team of Legendaries, well that's definitely considered as noob, aka cheap tactic to win easily. No offense to him, but if you just use stuff ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I don't have any of those, so please recreate your team on Showdown, and I'll be sure to fight you with my actual Black and White 2 team. 'Cause yeah ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253 Watch the replay instead of trying to understand the language, 'cause it's actually kinda hard to explain, lol. See it as Pokemon Language XD @Verser Go ahead, that could ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter My jaw was actually hanging when that happened, 'cause I had forgotten the effect of my own Sticky Web, lol. Without it PyroCrunch would've been destroyed. Jay and I ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    You're welcome. Trying new stuff, huh... Well yeah I dunno about everyone else but that definitely seem to be it :O I'm scared of Ren's future interractions with people though, ...

    Jul 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    GOOD. Keep doin' that until you have less and less stuff, and don't you DARE add more stuff on that plate once you're done eating >: ( And you're welcome ...

    Jul 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter how did you NOT get @Verser's joke? We both have brothers, I'm pretty sure we had similar sarcastic situations at some point, lol. As for your current troubles... Say, ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Robusto Yes, the place is sitll a huge labyrinth, so it's FAR from over (which is why the Last Exile bar is still going to happen), but it still speeds ...

    Jul 28, 2015


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan