User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    @Sagitta Nah, don't worry, you're also socializing very well XD Info-dumping si a side effect of managing an SB, methinks. @NicolMemo bows You're welcome. Cooking more of that as we ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Aaaaaah. I did not realize that. Thanks for the info. That totally brings up the odds of her bien' a Genii, then. We need to stay tuned to that mystery ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    ...Huh. Clock's right. Library usually equals knowledge. If one of my NPCs can be a Genii of Duels, then that librarian can totally be a Genii related to Knowledge. Not ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    @NicolMemo Not to be nitpicky - not the point of SBs anyway - but that post seemed kinda confusing. Maybe it's just me, but I had some trouble readin' through ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    (...Why are even my DT posts so freakishly long? Is it because I'm answering to many people at once?) @Sagitta She hates them. Hmm. Well that's... Oh man. And wait, ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Oh! Well that explains a lot! I'm... kinda surprised actually, since most of the time, your diolgue's quite vivid. Guess SBing helps getting used to prose. @Sagitta Oh gosh. So ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Ya welcome :) Huh. Is it because you're more used to write poetry than prose? 'Cause that's usually what happens if it's the case, from what I've been told.

    Dec 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    I'll have to catch up with posts ASAP. One thing to say before that, though. @Sagitta both Verser and 15253 share the amazing ability of writing very short posts put ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    @Sagitta Well I mean humans are kind of the basic species that' available most of the time. Personally, I find much more interesting to have another species and confront it ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    @Sagitta I second Clockwork on that one. This is bound to get... interesting. But eh, Verser and 15253 bein' here might actually be very entertaining for you - actually for ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @TheSilverFox Right? Die-hard collectionists - did I spell that right? - usually act like that. That I can understand. Personally I only started caring about a Pokemon's potential when a ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I guess a guy who already has 3 other Hoopas in his PC. That's the logical explanation. Also, um... That Thundurus trade is actually decent - competitively speaking. Because Thundurus ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Actually, I totally GET why he's bragging about it - especially considering how much of a fan I am of that Legendary - but he'd be better off trying to ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I hope he died laughing. 'Cause I sure did the first time. Oh, and please recommand him to watch the two sequels to this video once he reaches the afterlife!

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Then I'll end it with this: There. Done. And don't get fooled by the thumbnail! Now pick up that pen, Char! No joke intended! (also I'm answerin' the PM this ...

    Dec 11, 2015


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya