User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: The Journey to Elmyr DT

    @enjoyinginsanity That's your cue, m'dear! Or would you prefer me to take over for one more post? 'Cause I can do that if it fits your schedule better!

    Jun 11, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Eve [DT]

    Right. Makes sense, then! So, is the world already used to robots and we can show up to a city no problem, or is it still a taboo and we ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Eve [DT]

    Thought as much! I actually grow tired of any repetitively used places for story settings in general, really! That would be why none of the examples I've cited contains Paris, ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Eve [DT]

    I'd rather avoid the USA again, personally! Just a hunch, but that might just destroy the whole "traveling-around-the-world-to-find-Eve" part, considering how vast the place already is by itself. Aren

    Jun 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Eternal [DT]

    Still down as well!

    Jun 6, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Classified: Document 37 [DT]

    Ya welcome! If the place is actually active, which, currently, it kind of is, then yes! As soon as @Sheyren says so. In the meantime, why don't you cook up ...

    Jun 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Classified: Document 37 [DT]

    @Gnomish It DID kickstart some activity! And that , m'dear, is one of the single most satisfying ways to be wrong about something. Hop onto the wagon, 'cause it seems ...

    Jun 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Classified: Document 37 [DT]

    @Gnomish Pro tip, m'dear! When you check the main page of a storybook, check the date at which it's been posted, then compare it to the present date. Then, see ...

    May 27, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Fairytales

    Favorite fairy tales? Hmm, let's see... •Bluebeard. Because I find Bluebeard's deadpan attitude towards killing his way-too-curious-new-wife absolutely hilarious. It's the first fairy tale I actuall

    May 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Quest for the Slime King [DT]

    And once approved, that'll make for 7 characters to start the adventure with. Alriiight, we got a good team and a fun number!

    May 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Quest for the Slime King [DT]

    @PrincessInk Oh, hey, only now am I noticing your Sheeta avatar from Castle in the Sky. Nice switch, nice character and: NICE. AS. HECK. MOVIE. Ahem. Well, you've already found ...

    May 10, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Quest for the Slime King [DT]

    @Featherstone AND I THOUGHT MY CP WAS LONG, JESUS, FEA. XD This may just be your most detailed SB character so far, I am lovin' it And good luck with ...

    May 8, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Quest for the Slime King [DT]

    I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention to the fact that I have posted my Character Template! @Magestorrow Enjoy the early read, m'dear! This one's longer than my ...

    May 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Journey to Elmyr DT

    Insanity and I still need to properly organize the next post, so I'd prefer if it was that one. Exams are getting in the way, though, aaand I assume it's ...

    May 6, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Quest for the Slime King [DT]

    Even if you did sound stupid, @Dilbert64, we'd prolly still just laugh it off and help either way. In this case though, eh, no need to insult ignorance! It's faster ...

    May 6, 2019


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist