User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    "Alrighty! I've finished packing most of the stuff I needed this week in preparation for my 3-years trip! Welp, let's have some good time watchin' a movie tonight and after ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    You do that, I totally forgot you had that to take care of. And yeah, thanks. I should be juuuuuust fine.

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Workin' on two SB posts at a time, one of them bein' for Twinkiel. Just got back into the writing game, so I'm slower than usual. Can't guarantee that I'll ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    +6 Wisdom points for that statement, man. Don't be surprised if I use this one.

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Baaah, jumping back into the flow might actually be a great thing, and you can always re-read your previous posts for help :3

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Ooooooof course you didn't XD Ya welcome, Saggi. Nah, s'fine, Life happens - school's about to restart on my side too, anyways, so I know the struggle. Just make sure ...

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Mage I'd suggest the Anime to you, but the truth is, it's 26 episodes VS 36 manga tomes XD So yeah I guess you can watch the Anime first and ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Soooooooo, I was supposed to, uh, begin catching up with the... *checks* Six or so post I've missed here, as well as writin' my own, but Mom decided to use ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    BE PATIENT MY DEAR PIGEON, I'M TECHNICALLY ALREADY WORKING ON IT.

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Sheyren That's fine, you'll get your chance XD Ohoh, no, she's helping him because she wants a test crowd for her Gadget World project. But as she hinted in her ...

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Sheyren No, actually. There are three specializations to take in that school of mine. -Programming, which is everythin' related to coding and, well, computer programming; -Game Art, which is everythi

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Sheyren Yes, Game Design. @Poopsie Funny thing is if "fighting game"ends up being one of my assignments, that might actually happen XD Just not under the Pokemon banner, but still.

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Can I... Can I just tell y'all how AWESOME it is that you're all springing with activity right now? Nono, I mean that, I've been in quite a few of ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aether [DT]

    @TheSilverFox Was it any good? Personally most of my exposures with Godzilla was the cartoon from 2000, which I prefer over most Godzilla derivated productions. (And then I got into ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Genii - Land of the Gods DT

    Huh. Paggya didn't talk after all. Fun post, though, for a sec I half expected the actual cat to talk, until you clarified that it was Benji's conscience. Lol. Nice ...

    Aug 21, 2016


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb